It is Wednesday at 6:50 pm and I am currently…
1. listening: a friend chattering in my ear, kids playing outside, the birds singing
2. eating: baked trout, brussel sprouts
3. drinking: Pepsi Max (my last… I am giving them up!)
4. wearing: black shorts, black t-shirt
5. feeling: so-so… had an afternoon nap, but still a bit tired
6. weather: warmish, sunny, breezy – about 80 degrees
7. wanting: strangely enough, some ice cream
8. needing: to do more writing and read some others’ posts
9. thinking: it’s time to get down to business!
10. enjoying: the sun shinning through my window
I had a thought, dear readers… if you’d like to grab these 10 Daily Currents and write your own, link back to my post so I can share along with you!
4 thoughts on “10 Daily Currents – 05.11.16”
Bravo on the Pepsi Max. I know it will be hard but well worth the effort. You might feel a bit edgy the first few days but that will pass and you will feel better than ever. You can do it!
Thanks, Patricia.. I have equated it with the unexplained aches I’ve been having of late. About 2 yrs ago, I drank a lot of it and when I stopped, the aches went away. No clue why I started drinking them again, but I would rather have one than water and have been on a serious binge the last couple of months… going through a 12 pack every 3-4 days. The aches are back ten-fold.. so time to give them indefinitely this time. I appreciate the encouragement 🙂
I am a Coke-aholic. I have to be careful how much I drink, I don’t get aches but I do have problems. Sometimes I go on a binge and don’t pay attention to what my body tells me and I pay for it. 😦
It’s good that you recognize it causes problems… many don’t and just keep on consuming. I drank Coke like crazy until I was diagnosed with Diabetes. I sometimes miss it, but it will shot my bs up over 100 pts with just one small glass *sighs*