For today’s journal entry, keep three short lists of what I call, reds, yellows and greens.The reds are things you need to stop doing in your life. The yellows are things you don’t need to stop or start doing, but things you need to be cautious about. And the greens are for things you need to start doing, or do more of for keeping yourself growing, taking care of yourself, and reaching your potentials.
- Stop living with fear and doubt.
- Stop procrastinating on important projects
- Stop drinking so much caffeine
- Getting too close to the wrong people
- Getting too caught up in perfectionism
- Get more sleep
- Get better organized
- Meditate more often
- Eat healthier