What I did today: Today actually started at 10:30 pm last night and lasted until I fell asleep at 4-ish pm. I am now up again at 10-ish pm and will be up all night I am sure. I did manage to get a few things accomplished today:
- a small stones
- a science fiction flash fiction titled Duke’s Digs
- a drabble
- a poem for the April PAD Challenge
- a poem for the NaPoWriMo
- and here on this blog, I celebrated Dr. Wayne Dyer for the A2Z, did The Sandbox Writing Challenge and did the NaJoWriMo
I also found time to visit some blogs today. Here are a few highlights from A2Z blogs:
- Fascinating Draw N’ Tell story @ Story Crossroads
- After reading Katy’s great review, I wanted The Doomsday Chronicles! so I bought it *laughs*
- This beautiful reflective piece on Darkness and Change by Susan @ Garden of Eden Blog
- This gorgeous Etheree @ rosemawrites
- This great post on Acceptance @ Miss_Teerious
- I love murder and mayhem and this story @ Science of Us captured my attention
- An interesting and informative post on book cover designs @ Allie Brennan Books
And here are a few non-A2Z posts that I enjoyed:
- This poem and prose by Caroline Mellor @ Tales From the Seed left me in awe!
- This powerful poem on harmful cultural traditions @ The Scrawlyst
- An amazing piece of Micro-fiction by Richard Ankers
What I learned today: not really anything new, but there just isn’t enough time in the day to write, read, comment, eat and sleep.
What I am most proud of today: I got my feedly set up and a TON of blogs added. I also slept.
What did you do today, dear readers? Learn any lessons? Have a reason to be proud? Share your thoughts with me in the comments!