What I did today: Not nearly as much as I wanted to do. I did my poems for the NaPoWriMo and the April PAD Challenge, but that’s all the writing I accomplished today. I did read some blogs. Here are a few that I found interesting:
- Some short story writing advice from Francis @ Francis H Powell author
- This beautiful, heartbreaking poem via Maria @ Doodles and Scribbles
- An incredible book spine poem via Ginni @ Ginni Bites
- An amazing telling of how the traditional Arunachali tribal dress was born via Dr. Pooja Tripathi @ My way on Highway
- A powerful poem about fear via PratZ @ naughtyinnocence
- This short, poignant poem via May @ Tales & Trails
- Some great flash fiction (100 words) stories inspired by Paul McCartney songs via Colin @ Colin D. Smith
- An amusing story staring the Letter H via Miraim @ An’ de walls came tumblin’ down
An incredibly sad, but beautifully written story via Freya @ Freya Writes
What I learned today: That my tolerance for pain is not as high as it once was, or perhaps having a sinus headache, plus a backache, plus burning & aching feet is too much for any one person to handle.
What I am most proud of today: I read some blogs, even though I’ve felt like crap all day and had a horrid headache.
What did you do today, dear readers? Learn any lessons? Have a reason to be proud? Share your thoughts with me in the comments!