What I did today: Today started way too early, around 3 am. I intended to only write a Hump Day poem and then go back to bed, but 15 hrs later, I am still up. I am sure I will crash and burn soon.
Here are a few other things I did today:
- a small stones
- a science fiction story for the A2Z titled The Keep
- a poem for the April PAD Challenge
- a prose poem for the NaPoWriMo
- and for this blog, the A2Z post, The Sandbox Writing Challenge, and the Wednesday Hodgepodge
I also managed to visit some A2Z blogs today. Here are a few I enjoyed:
- This descriptive kiss scene from a WIP via Shelli @ Shelli Rosewarne
- A beautiful poem and reminder via Srivi @ The Piscean Me
- A powerful cleave poem @ lifehomeandaway
- An informative post on Keystone Species via Ann @ Science Ladybug
- A moving, personal story about Project Why via Damyanti @ daily(w)rite
- Lore behind the Kitchener Stitch in knitting via Michelle @ Ma’s Needles
- A fabulous Knitting Cake that you’ve just got to see via Sara @ Sara Writes
- Need some advice on how to be more patient? Check this out @ S.D. Gates
- This beautiful post about her deaf son via Linda @ Linda G. Hill
And here are a few non-A2Z posts that I enjoyed today:
- This gorgeous Haiga via Bastet @ Through the Eye of Bastet
- A beautiful spring Haiku via LadyLee @ ladyleemanila
- A beautiful poem about Native American women @ Artistic Smash
- Great advice on writing action scenes via Ell @ Our Write Side
- This clever book promo via Kent @ DirtySciFiBuddha
- A beautiful, inspiring poem via Shiva @ theshivasponder
What I learned today: Tons… just look at all of that fascinating stuff up^ there!
What I am most proud of today: Despite this horrid headache, I got stuff done.
What did you do today, dear readers? Learn any lessons? Have a reason to be proud? Share your thoughts with me in the comments!