Today’s prompt comes from 100 Inspirational Journal Prompts by Melissa Bolton @ The Mogul Mom
Ten things you hold most dear.
- My family
- WordPress friends and readers
- My Orson Scott Card book collection
- My Stephen King book collection
- Paintings by Jim Knighton and Karen Lundquist
- My spiritual connection with the Universe
- My life (it hasn’t always been so precious)
- My writing
- My crystal and stone collection
When I first began the list, I thought there’s no way I will make it to ten. I don’t have that many precious things. But now, I think I could have gone on a bit longer.
2 thoughts on “The Daily Me (Journal) Precious – 11/28/2016”
Interesting list you got there!
That’s a great list, Lori )