What I did today: I managed to get a few things accomplished today between naps. These allergies pills are keeping me sleepy.
- I wrote a science fiction story titled Ikaria Spiritual Retreat for the A2Z
- A poem for the April PAD Challenge
- A poem for the NaPoWriMo
- A small stones
- And for this blog, the A2Z post, answered a Creative Questions and did the Share Your World
I did read quite a few A2Z blogs today, but kept forgetting to keep track of them. I hope everyone knows that I enjoy their creative A2Zs and I am trying to leave comments for everyone that I read. Here are just a few that I kept track of today:
- This touching post on special needs children and their teachers via Mike @ Mike’s Ramblings
- An informative post about dog rescue and how to handle the immensity of it all via Guilie @ Life In Dogs
- A fascinating telling about the creatures known as ITTAN MOMEN and ISO OONA via Djinnia @ DJINNIA and the ENGLISH LANGUAGE
What I learned today: allergy meds + grogginess = a very forgetful me
What I am most proud of today: I am still having sinus headaches, sleep doesn’t seem to help, and steaming only helps for a few minutes, but despite the headaches, I am still trying to get around to everyone.
What did you do today, dear readers? Learn any lessons? Have a reason to be proud? Share your thoughts with me in the comments!
2 thoughts on “04.11.16 – End of Day Notes”
Darned allergy meds! I got to talk to my bestie today! I am grateful to have her. She reminds me that I am ok and I can get through all the drama in my life currently. I am telling you the world is a better place because of her presence. 🙂
My A2Z @ Annette’s Place | Follow Me On Twitter
*smiles* thanks hun!