It is Monday at 12:18 pm and I am currently…
1. listening: birds singing outside, the neighbor next door doing yard work, the wind beating the screen door against the porch railing
2. eating: not really hungry.. snacked on some french onion dip, pork rinds and an avocado
3. drinking: Pepsi Max
4. wearing: purple pants, black t-shirt with a slasher bunny on it, purple socks
5. feeling: satisfied
6. weather: warm, about 65 degrees… sunny & windy
7. wanting: to finish setting up my feedly list
8. needing: to clear out my email
9. thinking: dammit my ear itches again.. why does it always itch so much?!
10. enjoying: a quiet house.. dad’s gone fishing, brother is still sleeping
I had a thought, dear readers… if you’d like to grab these 10 Daily Currents and write your own, link back to my post so I can share along with you!
5 thoughts on “10 Daily Currents – 04.04.16”
My ear itches when I get hairspray in it. Hate that!
Happy April 4th!
Mine did back in the day when I used hairspray too.. don’t have that excuse now though 😦 still no clue what causes it.. thanks for stopping by, Yolanda 🙂
Hey, Lori! I think we were doing our lists at about the same time! 🙂 … You like pork rinds? I do too, and it’s good to find someone else that does, since many do not! … Have a wonderful week!
Awesome hun! Oh I love them.. but can only eat the plain ones as the flavored has MSG in them and I am allergic 😦 Hope you are having an amazing week too!
Pingback: 10 DAILY CURRENTS – APRIL 4, 2016 | teleportingweena