What I did today: Not nearly as much as I set out to do today. It has been a cold day here in VA and all I’ve wanted to do is curl up in bed. And for the most part, I have. It felt weird not writing a scifi story today, but Sunday’s are a day off. I did accomplish the following:
- I wrote a Haibun
- A poem for the April PAD Challenge
- A poem for NaPoWriMo
- A drabble
- My daily small stones
- Answered a Creative Questions
- And gave a poor reply to the NaJoWriMo prompt today
I’ve also read more blogs today for the A2Z Challenge than I care to admit. My eyes are paying the price too. Here are a few I found interesting (I forgot to save some because I am just so sleepy *frowns*):
- Need affirmations as a writer? Check these out! @ Writer’s Zen Blog
- Are you a fan of family reunions? or dread them? Check out Sue’s A2Z tips for family reunions that are fun for the whole family @ Family Reunion Keepsake Book
- This story about a “gap” moment filled with loneliness from Tom @ Tom Serafini’s StumbleStandFly
- Need a good face scrub? Try this recipe with surprising ingredients @ Beach Baby’s A2Z
What I learned today: So many things that my head is buzzing. There are so many great blogs out there doing the A2Z, really you should check them out, even if you aren’t participating.
What I am most proud of today: I got 8 hrs of sleep… straight through!
What did you do today, dear readers? Learn any lessons? Have a reason to be proud? Share your thoughts with me in the comments!