Today’s journal prompt is make a list of things you need to update, revise, transform, enhance, and replace in your life. Include both personal and tangible things.
- My calendar because I still have dates/events on there that are now defunct
- My wardrobe… I need a new look
- My address book as there are still people in there that are either dead or out of my life for good
- My art supplies as they are dangerously low
- My Astraeus novella and make it into a novel
- My social life as it is non-existent at the moment
- I need to update my poetry and fiction binders. I’ve written so much in the last 2 years and have not printed and added the new things to the binders.
- I need to reconnect with a couple of cousins as I’ve been so busy writing the last two months, I haven’t stopped to say hello to them in email or on FB
- I have a couple of other blogs that I have sadly neglected and I need to do some updates on them
- I really should update my tea collection. There are some that I brought with me from Oklahoma in 2014 that were already getting old then.
- I need to renew my relaxation programs – yoga, meditation and ho’oponopono meditation
- Spring cleaning – my dust bunnies are making babies
- It’s been ages since I’ve communed with my spirit guides. I really should make that a weekly practice.
- I need to get outside more and be one with nature.
(Note: if you would like to participate in this month-long journal writing activity, sign up for emailed prompts here)