It is Wednesday at 7:51 am and I am currently…
1. listening: smooth jazz on Youtube
2. eating: scrambled eggs, bacon, an avocado
3. drinking: coffee with cream and stevia
4. wearing: blue sweats, a green t-shirt with “Save Tibet” on it and a pair of yellow socks
5. feeling: drained.. completely drained, like a soul-sucking monster has attacked me. Actually it isn’t far from the truth. Spent the day with a friend yesterday. I love her dearly, but she just saps me of energy
6. weather: cool, about 45 degrees… sun has shown its face, but it hasn’t warmed up any yet.
7. wanting: to wake up and somehow muster an unfoggy brain
8. needing: to get my A2Z stuff wrapped up for next month
9. thinking: I need a giant cup to put coffee in today
10. enjoying: the silence of early morning, the jazz in my ears and the comfort of friendship – nice to know I am missed when not around.
I had a thought, dear readers… if you’d like to grab these 10 Daily Currents and write your own, link back to my post so I can share along with you!