It is Saturday at 8:22 pm and I am currently…
1. listening: my dad and brother laughing, the Sports Center, my ceiling fan chiming as it spins
2. eating: I had a pork chop and some brussel sprouts for dinner
3. drinking: Pepsi Max
4. wearing: black silk pj bottoms, a black t-shirt with the words “Something Wicked This Way Comes” printed on the front, pink bunny slippers (for the Easter Bunny!)
5. feeling: surprisingly relaxed.. I found my happy place again
6. weather: cool, breezy, about 50 degrees… lovely night outside
7. wanting: a piece of chocolate, but there is none in the house… maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me some
8. needing: a cigarette… haven’t had one in hours as I took a late afternoon nap that turned into a late evening wake-up
9. thinking: I will probably pull yet another all-niter
10. enjoying: I am about to indulge in one of my dirty little secrets… *shush* I secretly love Tom Cruise… will be watching Minority Report
Have a blessed and joyful Easter everyone! Don’t forget to leave out some carrots for the Easter Bunny!
I had a thought, dear readers… if you’d like to grab these 10 Daily Currents and write your own, link back to my post so I can share along with you!