It is Tuesday at 8:56 am and I am currently…
1. listening: to the horrible news of bombings in Brussels, the hum of my heater, and Catharine fussing at me to begin writing
2. eating: scrambled eggs and salsa
3. drinking: coffee with cream and stevia, ice water (see, I told ya I drink other things!)
4. wearing: a long purple lounger with sunflowers on it, and pink socks
5. feeling: disgusted by all of the hate in the world and the loss of innocent lives
6. weather: effin’ cold! about 35 degrees, a bit cloudy
7. wanting: to live in a hole somewhere until people can be nice again
8. needing: to direct some Ho’oponopono toward Belgium and France
9. thinking: “all we need is love, love is all we need”
10. enjoying: my after-breakfast mint (a menthol cigarette) and my coffee (surprised I found any joy this morning *sighs*)
8 thoughts on “10 Daily Currents – 03.22.16”
We had a series of bombings in London some time back and I nearly lost a cousin to one of the events. It is all so unnecessary as is all the anger and hate generated by these events or felt by the people perpetrating these dreadful things.
I am so sorry Jo, glad your cousin was okay though. It really is senseless 😦
The world news seems horrible every day. It’s especially distressing when my children have upcoming travel plans. What is wrong with everyone?
oh dear, Susan.. I hope they will be safe as they travel.. I don’t know.. it’s like everyone is so angry, but I don’t know why.. I just keep sending love out there and hope it will sink in
Just now heard of Brussels….sad!!:-(
yeah, breaks my heart every time I hear about bombings anywhere
I wish the Beatle lyrics were enough to make the change we need in this world. I’ve lived a while now, and I can’t recall anytime we’ve had world peace on this planet.
I’m imagining your purple, yellow and pink fashion as I write, so at least that’s bringing a smile to my face.
I wish so too, Lee.. and thank you for your kind comments.. I do look quite strange sometimes with my colorful get ups, much like Pippi Longstalking 🙂 LOL