I hope everyone has had a great St. Patty’s Day. Did you wear your green, or risk getting pinched? I sported my green beaded bracelet all day. Onward to my daily currents…
It is Thursday at 7:03 pm and I am currently…
1. listening: the news blaring from the kitchen, a kid bouncing a basketball outside, and the hum of my heater
2. eating: a salad with ranch dressing, chicken &broccoli with Alfredo sauce
3. drinking: Pepsi Max
4. wearing: a long black lounger with blue elephants, black socks
5. feeling: fuzzy-headed
6. weather: cool & windy with the setting sun, around 60 degrees but feels so much colder
7. wanting: something chocolate
8. needing: another cigarette to squash the cravings of the chocolate
9. thinking: I may actually get a day off tomorrow. A friend was supposed to visit, but since I am still feeling like crap, we’ve postponed it until next week. But I wrote and scheduled things ahead of time just in case. So tomorrow may actually be a day off.
10. enjoying: I am about to indulge in some NCIS and Criminal Minds… I am behind in watching both.