Hey readers! I am starting something different today. I got the idea here. This will be a sort of journal writing experience for me daily, but at random times during the day.
It is Saturday at 3:22 am and I am currently…
1. listening: to the hum of Chloe (my laptop), my brother snoring, and my muses telling me I should be writing
2. eating: nothing… I did enough of that yesterday
3. drinking: Pepsi Max, but I should be drinking more water
4. wearing: a purple, sleeveless nightgown
5. feeling: a bit tired, but my feet are burning and I wouldn’t sleep even if I went to bed
6. weather: it is dark and in the low 50s outside, slightly windy
7. wanting: a new body… seriously, this one is too worn out.
8. needing: to pee… damn Pepsi Max is going straight through me
9. thinking: about my Noir-style mystery and where to take the plot next
10. enjoying: the quietness of the night, my favorite time to write