Erika Kind has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, dear heart!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog. (Done)
- List the rules. (Done)
- Display the award on your post of the award. (DONE)
- List seven facts about yourself. (See below)
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them. (hmmm….)
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am a Gemini/Cancer cuspie
- I am a middle child
- I graduated a year early from High School
- I am a metalhead
- I smoke menthol cigarettes. It is my only vice and a guilty pleasure
- I am obsessed with serial killers
- I must have 5 pillows on my bed: one for my head, one for each arm to rest upon depending on which side I am sleeping on, one to snuggle and one to put between my legs because my hips are out of alignment.
All of my beautiful readers because you all have Lovely Blogs and I enjoy reading them! Please grab the award badge, tell 7 facts about yourselves, and link back to me here on this page so I can come read your responses.
9 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Thank you so much for participating, Lori! I was laughing when I read about the 5 pillows. So sweet! Wow… and the serial killers… but you know what? My favorite series, in general, is Dexter! 😁
You are so welcome, Erika.. it was fun! Dexter is my favorite too! I also loved The Following.. have you seen it?
No, I did not… because I am barely watching TV since I am blogging… lol! But I will check that series out! I hope so much that Dexter gets a sequel!
Congratulations Lori! Let’s see if I can scratch up 7 facts here –
1. I am a Cancer too 🙂
2.I am the youngest of three
3. I didn’t finish school early like you, but completed my schooling in lots of different schools around Australia as my parents moved quite often
4. I love chocolate
5. I was born in Finland
6. I have two sons adopted from overseas – India and Phillipines’
7. I am retired
Thank you, Raili 🙂 What fascinating facts! I love #5 & #6.. you have such a full life 🙂 Thank you for sharing with me!
I used to collect these on my sidebar. Got quite a pretty line of them, but had to give them up after a change in layout.
Thanks, Alice. Yeah, I used to collect them too and then realized that all of those heavy graphics slowed down my readers’ page loads. So now I just list a category called Awards and store them there 😀
Thank you, Lili 🙂