for Cee’s Share Your World
- What is your favorite word? Happenstance
- What is your least favorite word? No
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Reading the stories of courageous people, who despite the odds, have overcome adversity.
- What turns you off? Political bullshitting
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck
- What sound or noise do you love? it’s a toss up between the ocean breathing and ravens cawing
- What sound or noise do you hate? babies crying – it breaks my heart
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? archaeologist
- What profession would you not like to do? oil drilling
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? See, I told you it wasn’t your time yet. Now aren’t you glad you stayed?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful that I got to spend some time with my grand-nieces, Skylar and Autumn. I am grateful that my muse hasn’t given up on me yet. And I am grateful that my health is holding out.
For this week, I am looking forward to *hopefully* catch up on all of the emails that I am a week behind reading. And I am looking forward to watching Season 6 of Downton Abbey that I’ve ordered on Netflix.