Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?
I didn’t used to be very good at forgiving. I didn’t hold grudges long, but I wasn’t always the first to say “I’m sorry.” Then I learned about Ho’oponopono and since then it is easier for me to say those words and mean it.
2) Justin asks his girl to “forget this.” What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
I wish I could just forget about having that Coke Royale (Coke+Crown Royal) the other night. My brain has been mush ever since
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
On average, I get by with 4-6 hours, but require a nap later in the day.
4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there’s no way she’d spend that much on underwear. What’s something you’re willing to splurge on?
If it’s clothes, something made of leather. If it books, a first edition. Otherwise, I would only splurge on paintings or sculptures.
5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald’s, what would you order?
Nothing, maybe bottled water.
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
Avocados or almonds
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, “Ich liebe dich” (“I love you”) and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
Yes, but I wouldn’t have if Bieber said that to me… Prince, maybe, but definitely not Bieber.
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
Too many things… mostly about my physical appearance and because I was a quiet bookworm.
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend’s Super Bowl?
Most definitely. Go Panthers!